What we're looking for
We are looking for a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to various teams and programs.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. If you also have administrative and social media marketing experience, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our company’s message across all channels.
- Help implement communications strategies
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Update databases and media lists
- Track projects and media exposure
- Facilitate effective internal communications
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and reports
We’re pretty relaxed about our requirements. Think you will be a good fit, but don’t meet the qualifications? Apply today!
- Proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communications Specialist or similar role
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus
- Solid editing and researching skills
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
Founded in 2012, SR Media Canada is a media production company that has kept on growing year after year. We now have a team of just over 100 people based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, but mostly working remotely. We provide various services including web development, video production, graphic design, digital marketing, and many more.
How to Apply
Please apply using the application form on the SR Media Canada website at https://SRMedia.ca/apply. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Recruitment Department by sending an email to email@example.com.