What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
We’re pretty relaxed about our requirements. Think you will be a good fit, but don’t meet the qualifications? Apply today!
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field would be a bonus
Founded in 2012, SR Media Canada is a media production company that has kept on growing year after year. We now have a team of just over 100 people based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, but mostly working remotely. We provide various services including web development, video production, graphic design, digital marketing, and many more.
How to Apply
Please apply using the application form on the SR Media Canada website at https://SRMedia.ca/apply. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Recruitment Department by sending an email to email@example.com.