We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the development and maintenance of our clients’ WordPress-based websites. The responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function using the WordPress platform. You will also be performing maintenance on existing websites that have already been created.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient websites by using best development practices
- Create website layout/user interface
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We’re pretty relaxed about our requirements. Think you will be a good fit, but don’t meet the qualifications? Apply today!
- Working experience in web development
- A solid understanding of how websites work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of Elementor is a plus
Founded in 2012, SR Media Canada is a media production company that has kept on growing year after year. We now have a team of just over 100 people based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, but mostly working remotely. We provide various services including web development, video production, graphic design, digital marketing, and many more.
How to Apply
Please apply using the application form on our website at https://SRMedia.ca/apply. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Recruitment Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.